Tuesday, October 25, 2011

One week to go...

WOOOO!!!!! One week to go until NaNoWriMo, and the Fat Kid is gettin' excited!! Almost all my planning is done for this work - a rare thing, as it's usually not my style to plan ahead. A lot of the thinking is done...and I have been itching to write for about two weeks - but I'm not allowed to start it yet!!!!!

So for the next week, if I become a little more prolific in my writing, then you can assume it's me exercising my fingers just to get them in the mood to write 1700 words a day! I'm hoping that the first couple of days, when I get some of my ideas out of my head, that I will be well ahead of the game, but we'll have to see about that. There's really no telling how that's going to work itself out, other than to just do it and see what happens.

But, much of the scene planning done - I just have a little bit left to work out and then I should be good to go. It's a matter of sitting down and actually doing it, that's all. So here I am, my head full of stuff I can write, stuff I want to write, and.....I'm not allowed to write it yet! I'm not sure there is a worse fate for a writer.

No comments: